Since 2005, la Maison du Vélo Toulouseconsiders cycling as an efficient, ecological and healthy solution for our trips. Carried by the values of social and solidarity economy and respect of the environment, the missions of the association are:
- To give a positive and engaging image of cycling through events and animations.
- To develop projects aiming to significantly increase bike usage.
- To sensitize, advise and teach bike riding with individuals, schools or even professionals.
- To facilitate bike riding by offering services adapted to cyclists, on a dedicated site.
Individus initiated to the practice of cycling
Beneficiaries of our actions
5085 rental deeds
2520 Children and adults initiated to the practice of cycling
Around 24000 beneficiaries of our actions
Thus, La Maison du Vélo offers numerous services to all cyclists:
- Bike rental for a day in Toulouse, for daily use or a touristic trip.
- A travel agency Véloccitane, for turnkey cycling holidays in between Bordeaux and Sète.
- Guided tours to discover on a bike the unavoidable gems of Toulouse.
- A participatory workshop to repair your bike or reparations on estimate by a professional mechanic.
- A vélo-école to learn or relearn cycling.
- Services to professionals to sensitize more people than ever to this gentle method of transport.
- A formation organism.
- A seasonal cuisine with Le Vélo Sentimental, to take, in the shadow of the lime-tree a well deserved gourmet pause.
But La Maison du Vélo is also a convivial place where events and expositions are regularly organized around cycling.
Members of the CA
Hugues Bernard – President
Danièle Marchais -Treasurer
Jean Arroucau – Secretory
Sylvain Boux de Casson
- Kamel Jelti – Director
- Nadia Rupp – Accountant/human ressources
- Mélissa Kieny – In charge of communication
- Thomas Berthet – Services to professionals
- Alice Pavillet, Pierre Giordanengo et Nicolas Viguier – Culture
- Mathilde Duran, Ludivine Loze, Pierre Giordanengo et Nicolas Viguier – Vélo-école et formation
- Sandrine Leberre – Véloccitane agency
- Mathilde Duran, Florent Collin, Angélique Souillac, Stéphanie Lecomte, Loïc Montoro et Sebastien Négrel – Reception et bike rental
- Benoit Petitjean, Matthieu Fontaine, Loïc Montoro et Alexis Billard – Technique