Since 2005, la Maison du Vélo Toulouse considers cycling as an efficient, ecological and healthy solution for our trips. Carried by the values of social and solidarity economy and respect of the environment, the missions of the association are:
- To give a positive and engaging image of cycling through events and animations.
- To develop projects aiming to significantly increase bike usage.
- To sensitize, advise and teach bike riding with individuals, schools or even professionals.
- To facilitate bike riding by offering services adapted to cyclists, on a dedicated site.
Key figures in 2020
Individus initiated to the practice of cycling
Key figures in 2020
5147 rental deeds
481 Children and adults initiated to the practice of cycling
1260 bicycles repaired
Thus, La Maison du Vélo offers numerous services to all cyclists:
- Bike rental for a day in Toulouse, for daily use or a touristic trip.
- A participatory workshop to repair your bike or reparations on estimate by a professional mechanic.
- A vélo-école to learn or relearn cycling.
- Services to professionals to sensitize more people than ever to this gentle method of transport.
- A formation organism.
- A seasonal cuisine with Le Vélo Sentimental, to take, in the shadow of the lime-tree a well deserved gourmet pause.
But La Maison du Vélo is also a convivial place where events and expositions are regularly organized around cycling.
Members of the CA
Hugues Bernard – President
Danièle Marchais – Treasurer
Alice Pavillet – Secretory
Sylvain Boux de Casson
- Mathilde Duran & Kamel Jelti – Director
- Nadia Rupp, Angelique Souillac, Léa Roussilhes et Maxime Nogaro – Accountant / human ressources / administration
- Mélissa Kieny et Sulamyt Uderzo – Communication
- Agathe Peyre – Formation
- Estelle Guimbretiere, Maxime Gaillard, Sylvain Mitchell et Thomas Berthet – Services to professionals
- Nicolas Viguier, Maelle Mallier, Florent Collin, Clément Duclos and Jeremy Hernandez – Vélo-école
- Stéphanie Lecomte, Ophélie Ambrose, Lison Fabre, Angele Guadagnin and Sebastien Négrel – Reception et bike rental
- Benoit Petitjean, Matthieu Fontaine, Alexis Billard, Harm Kuiper, Thibaut Colleter et Félix Taverner – Technique